OPEN BOX LIQUIDATION SALE
Colby Leather Loveseat
Ship Date:Jun 14
Complementary White Glove Delivery
Delivery to room of choice
Pick up available at Texas warehouse
Ready in 1 hour
Call us:+1 866-327-0984
The Colby Leather Set offers a transitional style for a unique look that will revolutionize your space. The innovative design appears to have been built around the deep cushions and make a very bold statement, inviting you and your guests to enjoy the comfort of the soft, leather seats. The cross stitch patterns on display throughout each piece proves that attention has been given to even the smallest detail in the Colby Leather Set.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The Colby is covered in soft, supple Top Grain Leather on all seating areas and arm rests. Split grain leather is used on the front rail, sides and back. Please use the link below to request a swatch to ensure the color is what you are envisioning. The pocketed-coil seat cushions feature individually fabric wrapped springs that are encased in a 2.25 lbs density high resiliency foam. This enables each pocketed spring to move independently of the others. Each seat cushion has memory foam for added comfort and support. The premium seat cushions rest on a no-sag spring platform ensuring the support and comfort you desire. This combination of seat cushions and no sag seat springs provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort.
- 1 Sofa
- 1 Loveseat
- 1 Chair
- Color: Nutmeg Brown
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests with split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Seat cushions feature pocketed-coil springs that are individually fabric wrapped and encased in a 2.25 lbs density high resiliency foam. Each seat cushion has memory foam for added comfort and support.
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fiber to maintain its shape
- Padded sides and backs
- Solid wood feet in Dark Brown finish 2” H
- Position your leather furniture away from direct sunlight, high-wattage lights, heating and air conditioning registers. These remove necessary moisture from leather that may cause additional cracks or splits.
- Gently wipe your leather once a week with a clean dry or slightly damp soft cloth to avoid build-up of dirt and dust.
- Avoid using chemical cleaners which are harmful.
- Clean up spills immediately using a soft cloth.
- Dab with a slightly damp cloth and dry the area immediately with a clean white towel.